Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

my recovery buddy...

...our seven week old grandson Nathan. When my daughter heard I had to have surgery, she was here asap. Although I haven't been able to hold the sweet little bub, it's been great having them here for the week keeping me company. A baby is always a great distraction! All my girls have been very attentive and I greatly appreciate it. xoxo
I went to the doctors twice this week, first to get my staples out (ouch) and second to get the pathology report. It came back that this was a metastasis of my original cancer 4 years ago. The same that's hit my right lung twice already. They took out 2 lymph nodes that also had the cancer. We'll be going for a consultation to Dana Farber, to talk about radiation. While the surgeon was in there he marked where the beam should go. Worth a go I think, to hopefully rid it from my body for good. Praying for that.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're going after it with a vengeance. Praying for you sweet friend. Precious baby love in that picture! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry to hear you're facing this again. You will certainly be in my prayers!! What a sweet little recovery buddy you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that precious little face, I tell you! Get as much of that as you can. I hear it's a secret healing agent, just looking at babies...

    Good luck with your radiation treatments. I know it'll be difficult but I guess you already know that. Anyway, get out there and KICK SOME CANCER BUTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so badly that I've been so wrapped up in my own crazy life that I missed the seriousness of what you are dealing with. You are such a ROCK STAR! I'm continually amazed with your strength and incredible attitude.

    Cancer's gonna get a serious beat-down this time.

    Cheers and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...