Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009

Not that I'm ever going to do this, but... my girls all have a blog and they set me up with one. So Happy New Year! Christmas was great with the family all home to celebrate. Everyone's gone back to work and Alex goes back to school tomorrow, and tennis and golf start back up this week. All the decorations are all still up, and I know I need to take them down, but the weather is rather gloomy and to take them all away will just accentuate the gloominess. I know once I start, the house will be a mess for a few days, so I'm putting it off. To avoid the mess and the emptiness of them being gone along with all the family.
But... it's the start of a new year and I'm sure we'll have many more great family times to look forward to in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. that's so depressing! i haven't taken any of my decorations down either. they're just too pretty and it's so nice to come home to!! we have to go see bride wars next week- let me know when you're free. oxxoox

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...