Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 16, 2011

life off the golf course...

because... a. it's been stinking hot here in the south, and b. because I've been traveling.  Last week we headed up to Cape Cod to spend a few relaxing days with my BIL & SIL. The weather was lovely and cool, and felt soooo good. We left there for Boston for a memorial service for my SIL's mom who had passed away from Alzheimers. A beautiful ceremony with beautiful music, and a rainy day, but perfect for a funeral... the skies were crying for her also. 
We left the northeast and headed south to Florida to visit with the new baby, while my husband was busy at a convention. All my daughters and both my grandsons in one visit! It was the best! The little one is growing and becoming more alert, and the toddler is everywhere, constantly on-the-go. He was great traveling though and slept both ways on the flight to and from Atlanta. 
We're all back home now and it's been a quiet day for me. I've done some unpacking and I've been reading " Organized Simplicity" by Tsh Oxenreider. Following her advice that stuff takes up valuable space,  I've taken everything out of every drawer and cabinet in my master bathroom... the little bottles of this and that, the freebie "bonuses", sorted through it all by what I use and what I never will. The sealed products will be donated and the rest tossed. I can't believe how much space I've created! Now, onto cleaning. What could be better when it's 90+ degrees outside?  Okay... I can think of a few other things to do, but organizing makes me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my fans say...