Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

looking back to a year ago...

I was curious about my blog posts from last year at this time. I wanted to see what I was up to then since I've been so bad about keeping up with blogging lately. Here's my November 30th post "My Christmas wish". My wish is the same for this year... "to be cancer free and healthy". I've been sick with a sore throat, head cold and cough for the past week so I am really looking forward to feeling healthy and good again! My last few illnesses have hit me hard. I feel like I have no immune system to fight even a common cold. And, I'm still fighting that same cancer. On Wednesday I go to the Thoracic Surgeon, Thursday the Radiologist and Friday the Oncologist to discuss my latest treatment options since finding out about 3 new lung nodules and growing lymph nodes. All too similar to the past two Christmas seasons, my holiday preparations are overshadowed by my health. My year has been overshadowed by my health.
But starting today I'm pulling out the decorations and getting started on this holiday! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully we can distract you enough so that you can enjoy this Christmas instead of dwelling on everything :/ At least we can all be together! xoox

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...