Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 28, 2009

circles

so... I've been house hunting for the past week. In and out of the car, in and out of houses, back in the car, etc... Looking at homes for our bf's son and daughter-in-law and their new baby girl. It's exciting for them, moving back to family after 5 years of being alone out west. I just know they'll become good couple friends with my daughter and son-in-law who live here also. Another generation of bf's in the same families.
It can be hard for couples to find another couple that they can be bf's with... when the gals are friends and guys are friends and the couples all enjoy each other. We have that and I treasure it. We've been best buds since the kids were little. From NY to Atlanta... they followed us here, a few years after we moved, they moved here too. We've shared everything together.
And now the next generation is here! It will be so great to watch baby Grace grow and get to know her.
The circle of life, the circle of friends. It warms my heart :-)



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too!! I just cannot believe they might end up in our same neighborhood-- that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...