Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the planner in me is relieved

Who likes the unknown, anybody?! I for one am a planner and I like to know what's going on next.

I have a date set for my thoracic surgery... November 30. It's a good date, I think... after Thanksgiving but enough before Christmas that I'll be okay.
I now have 10 days to decorate for Christmas... but not really because tomorrow I'm painting my husband's office, so that leaves 9 days, but not really because next Tuesday I have to pick up my Mom at the airport and have the family over for dinner, so that leaves 8... (I already took the day off for Thanksgiving), but somehow it will all come together and be festive and beautiful.
The "roller coaster" is riding level, not up or down, but straight ahead. Somehow I feel blessed.


5 comments:

  1. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know! I mean that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight ahead is always good...we can see where we're going! I can't wait to see the house all decked out, you always do such a nice job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear you in such good spirits! It will all come together...the house and the surgery. What color are you painting the office?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight ahead is good --- let the wind blow through your hair, and feel alive. LIVESTRONG,sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey! I am going to be praying for you, having everyone I know pray for you, sending all of my good wishes your way, and keeping my fingers crossed. Legs too, if I can. All of this painting and re-doing is good for keeping your mind away from where it shouldn't adventure to. Wait. Did that make any sense whatsoever?

    Love & hugs to you girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...