Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

makin' a list and checkin' it twice...

... no, not to find out who's been naughty, just to make sure I'm ready for the end of the week's celebrations. My gift shopping is 99% done, and the wrapping should be done this evening,
that's the plan anyway. Then I can straighten up and clean, oh boy!
There is baking to be done, lots of cookies, yum!

And a few errands to be run...
we're off to Total Wine this afternoon to stock up for entertaining

and yes, I'll make sure there's plenty of white for our
"White Christmas" here in Atlanta!

Gotta get goin'... much to be done, the family will all be home by Wednesday, hooray!


4 comments:

  1. YAY for a white (and red) Christmas! YAY to have your family all around you! You have been much on my mind lately. Have a peaceful, blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ok? Just saw your post on half glassed's blog...fill me in. Thinking of you! It's me, cancer sucks- stergi@msn.com if you need to vent or need a friend....xo, T

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...