Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

when you have a baby...

you lovingly welcome him or her into the family. Yes... your little family has grown by one, but I'm talking about the family.
Family has always been a very important part of my life, the most important part. I'm close with my brother and sisters, and we've raised our kids together, despite the age differences and the distance we live apart. Family vacations and get-togethers have always been the best times.

I'm so looking forward to introducing our newest family member, my grandson Carter, to the rest of the family...

everyone pictured here is family by blood or marriage

Easter weekend he'll meet his great grandmother Jane.
In June we have a family wedding up in Newport and a week with extended family there.
Oh the fun times ahead for you little boy!

I'm sure he's as excited as they all are, see... he's already thinking about it! Without a loving family, life would be a bit lonely, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that photo. What beautiful eyes and he does appear to be pondering something quite important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much hair this kid has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little baby Carter...family is the best thing. I grew up with all my extended family and cousins around me and have so many good memories.

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...