Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

they're here!

My new business cards for my Wedding and Event Design venture came today in the mail. I was very pleased with the way my logo (created by Kelly Hamilton) reproduced on the white linen card stock. I ordered them from an online company www.zazzle.com. I would recommend them to anyone! Their site is very user friendly. You get to use their art or download your own, move all the type around, change the font, size, color and layout, make it exactly how you want it. Give them a try! My scanning doesn't do the cards justice though, they look much better in person, here you can't really see the damask background behind WED. The top one is a "chubby" card, the bottom one the standard size biz card.
Thanks again for the logo Kelly, I love it!
check out my website
www.wedeventdesign.com

3 comments:

  1. They look awesome!!! Can't wait to pass them out to everyone I know! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I can't wait to see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...