Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 17, 2009

colorful convertibles

Inspired by Erin's shopping find, over at Rare and Beautiful Treasures, it got me thinking of Grandbaby's nursery. Here are a few baby cribs to oogle over that my daughter and I had found at The Baby's Room in Norcross...

We really love the green and the blue styles. They are all the convertible type and all come in several colors. My daughter is thinking "Antique White", but... maybe a color, thinking the green or blue would be okay for either gender.

Here's the glider chair I gave her for her birthday, with a matching ottoman. A consignment store find that I recovered in a beach theme fabric. Since she wants to decorate with these same colors, seafoam blues and greens, and the same beachy theme, we'll probably leave it as is. I'll make some arm cushions for comfort though!

What a fun room to decorate! We're always on the lookout for ideas! She's holding off for a bit to buy anything, but soon, maybe next month, she'll decide on a crib and we'll start there.


1 comment:

  1. Your grand is gonna have the cutest nursery ever!! You'll have to do an inspiration board about it!! ;-)

    Do check out the Javis Davis nursery ensembles. You can pick your own everything - it's all custom and so darling. I think you will love it!!


    http://www.javisdavis.com/

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...