Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

ready for a baby sleepover!

This past weekend, we put the crib together that we bought to have for our grandbabies. I must say it is sturdy, can't shake that thing! It is a Babyletto from Million Dollar Baby.
We decided it would be best in the office vs. our 2 guest rooms so that the baby would have his own room when visiting. I wanted a crib that was not too babyish, if that makes sense. I'm trying to keep the office more "manly" than baby for my husband. So no babyish fabrics either... just colors that coordinate with the room.
Here it is... all ready for you Carter and Baby Nathan!



4 comments:

  1. baby nathan can't wait to use it when he comes to visit! looking good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! So excited! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter is ready for his slumber party...I'm just not sure if I am ;) hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart idea! I miss babies. My cousin is having a baby boy in a few months. I can't wait to dote again.

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...