Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

are you ready for some football

It's fall in the South and you know what that means....
SEC College Football!
All day tailgating on Saturdays all across the south... from Alabama to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
I was googling about online, looking for something Georgia Bulldog themed, go Dawgs, and came across these adorable mascot mobiles... see for yourself, aren't they cute!




and... the funny thing is... you wind them up and they play the college's fight song! Perfect for the little fan in training!










and for you P101... Tennessee!

available at Mascotopia for $45

go Dawgs!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! Your new grand must have one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I didn't know they had college teams, but my little boy had a Denver Bronco one and he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness! we'll have to get Kris and Ryan both of those when the time comes! A Crib Divided! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way, no gators for my future babies! go dawgs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...