Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

a new blog for me!

With two blogs currently to keep up with, one personal and one for my wedding planner biz, I was still feeling the tug to venture into the creative world of design and color. I love the creativity that's possible with this blogging venue and can't seem to get enough of it! I admit, I'm like a frustrated graphic artist with no job to do or client to work for, so... you all can be my clients!
And now to introduce my latest project...

I love to make Inspiration board collages on my wedding blog, but I know that's a limited clientele, so now I'll make them of everyday things for everyday people.
As I wrote on my opening post...

"Color sets a mood and gives an artist unlimited means of expression. Color can be magical. Where composition and technique connects with our intellect, color touches our heart". -Suzie Short

I hope I can touch your heart and you enjoy visiting Hue New, and you come back often!


2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I just found the inspiration board you did with my daughter's wedding colors. It was dated August 18th. I guess that shows how busy I am.:-) Thanks so much! Your ideas are just lovely! You are one sweet lady! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! i can be your first client this weekend! can't wait to see you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...