Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

beach baby

I'm in love with this fabric:
It's available by the yard at Town Toiles

I love it for grand baby's beachy themed nursery. Imagine it in place of the blue & green toile pictured here, pairing it with the polka dots and stripes and the Minky chenille:
It would make the cutest crib bedding!

They also offer cute containers in matching fabrics (I'd use the wine bucket to hold diapers!), and... wallpaper, tote bags, towels, aprons... all sorts of items. You have to check them out!

6 comments:

  1. It is too cute. I can't wait to see the nursery! Gonna be the cutest ever for CountryClubLivinGrandBaby!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern for a nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute! I am just not sure about that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A swatch is on the way! Maybe we'll want to do the wallpaper? or just the matching "diaper bucket", it would look great on the bakers rack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! These are such special times. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...