Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

12 days ago...

I went on vacation... I had a fabulous time with family and extended family I only get to see a few times during the year... and now I'm back. Did you miss me?
I did have my computer but I didn't have the time or the desire to blog. My active life was so full I didn't even think about getting online. I barely checked email. Isn't that great?!
I shared time with my family catching up... I watched the sun set over the ocean and rode home in the dark by bike, I swam in the ocean and watched dolphins jumping the waves right in front of us, I lost more golf balls than ever before playing a new and difficult course, but chipped in on one hole for par!
Remember the little things... they bring the most joy.
I'll be back to Gal Pal golf in the morning, and Fall Alta Tennis starts this Thursday... bills will need to be paid and laundry done... the house needs cleaning and menus need planning... I know my life is a vacation but I still always have "vacation withdrawl" when I come back home...
tonight is my last night to veg out... I'm really missing my hot tub!

I'll be back tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. We had so much fun and hope next year we can spend 12 days soaking up all the excitement!! Can't wait but we're glad to have you back xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of tennis - Did you watch Melanie Oudin this weekend!??! How exciting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back safe and sound! The most important thing is that you had an awesome time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was wondering what happened to you. So glad you were having fun while MIA. :)

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...