Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Beer Butt Chicken"

after 1hour... not ready yet!
This past weekend while food shopping I bought a fryer chicken, which I usually roast in the oven, but it does make a greasy mess of the pan and the oven, yuck. Not wanting to make a mess and clean up that mess, I thought... "maybe I can grill a whole chicken". So I googled... and came up with this recipe for grilling a chicken with a beer can stuck up it's "butt". You can't see my can, but it's up there. My chicken was 4 lbs and it took about an hour and 1/2, but boy was it moist and good! And... the best part... NO mess to clean up!

Here's a link to the recipe, give it a try, and like it says "you'll never go back to roasting again"!
Beer Can Chicken Recipe link



1 comment:

  1. I spewed a bit of coffee when I read the title. I know. I'm so immature.

    I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...