Friday, November 5, 2010

one project done, check!

This faded red striped chair is back from the Upholstery shop...
and looking all fresh in it's new blue fabric.
The shop I use does great work and I'm very pleased!
But of course, when you start something and change one thing, it leads to more changes. I'm looking at a linen fabric to have them do the red sofa (in the above photo) too. And, I bought a new rug to coordinate with the brighter blue fabric.
Remind me to take a photo of that to show you.
One thing checked off the list with many more to come...


2 comments:

  1. Hi - Stopping by from New Friend Friday! Love the reupholstered chair - it turned out beautiful. I also love the costume you made - so cute!

    Have a great weekend!

    Alicia
    www.kramercottageschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...