Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

what do golfers and cookies have in common?

I did a post on these iced sugar cookies on my Bridal Buzz blog and saw that they also make these fun golf themed cookies and wanted to share with you...
ladies golf
men's golf
For your next golf outing or tournament, or for your golfing mom or dad for Mother's Day or Father's Day... these are the cutest!


miles of golf cookies from a dozen eggs.com
baked in Vermont and shipped nationwide

many other themes available... but these were too cute for a Golf Gal not to share!

makes ya' want to throw a party, doesn't it?!


3 comments:

  1. I love to see someone else's creative cookies. These are too cute as are the bridal ones are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!These are amazing. What a great find. I have to keep these in mind for future parties and events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me what to throw a party AND play golf, how often does food do that!? Hehe. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...