Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I took 'em for $8!

Golfing with the guys this weekend, we wagered a bit, their idea of course. Today's bet was yesterday's score vs. today's, $1 a stroke improvement, paid to the winner. Well, yesterday I did not do my best. The rain has kept the Gal Pals from going out the past 2 Wednesdays, so it's been at least 2 weeks since I've played. But today I was on a roll to break my best score... until the last hole, rated the hardest for our course. Ugh! I had 2 bad duff shots in a row to score an 8. But the good news is I still did well and shot a 50, 6 strokes better than yesterday, and (the best part!) better than the guys!



hole #2








I just got paid, and I'm $8 richer...



and... (again the best part!), have bragging rights!

2 comments:

my fans say...