Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it's the birthday fairy's birthday!

This is Margaret, our Gal Pal birthday fairy

Tomorrow is Margaret's birthday... and even though we celebrated as a group last week and shared our celebration, I still want to be Margaret's birthday fairy tomorrow. She is one of those people who you know who are always so much fun to be around.
Let me give you a little history... what the birthday fairy does is play in the foursome with the b'day gal and present her with a gift at each hole, before you tee off. We were all very amused the first time she did this for our tee time coordinator and originator, Glynis. At the first hole, the fairy pulled out a tall plastic glass, a stalk of celery, a mini bottle of vodka and a bottle of bloody mary mix, and mixed up a drink right there with the ice on the cart. At each hole after there was something given that was just as fun and personal. I was lucky enough to be in the b'day foursome that day. What fun! So tomorrow, I want to show M the good time that she has so selflessly shown all of us!

happy birthday birthday fairy!

3 comments:

  1. Margaret loved her gifts today! Golf was a good time as always. I discovered my 3 wood, yeah! Great fairway club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I want to be friends with the birthday fairy!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO copying this idea with my golfing gal pals. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...