Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

the elves came while I was away...

The two days I was out of the house last week, a couple of little elves came
over and put out my Christmas decorations.

They thought they would have more time,
but I surprised them and checked out early.

I love my handmade Santa Claus's!
Toy shop Santa, Golfing Santa (for those warmer days off), and Baking Santa

I had such a nice homecoming... it was dark outside and the house was aglow with little white lights, the smells of a delicious dinner
simmering on the stove,
and my smiling Grandson Carter to welcome me home.

thank you elves!


2 comments:

  1. The best Christmas gift ever! Hope you are feeling better each day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an such a wonderful homecoming. Elves are the best!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...