Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

enough already!

I started with a post nasal drip on the 26th that has blown into a full head-splitting sinus infection. I had a fever of 100.3 this morning so I went to the Doctor for some help! How can one head produce so much fluid?! Everything hurts. They gave me Levaquin which is some pretty scary stuff if you read the side effects. I hope and pray it works quickly and I get some relief.
It's been a very long month for me... I spent the first few weeks of December in bed recovering from thoracic surgery and now I'm back in bed, again! If I sound whiny, I am. I just want to feel good again. Wah, wah,wah.
Okay there, I vented. sigh

Please Lord, let 2011 be a healthy year for all of us!


3 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers coming your way momma. Take it easy and get lots of rest. 2011 is right around the corner and hopefully things will get better! I love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just go right ahead & whine, honey! Sinus infections are miserable. Godspeed to getting well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had to cancel our new years eve plans to party at the club. Drew cooked a lovely dinner and we were in bed by ~ 10:30. And, we got to see a local fireworks show out the kitchen window, oh boy!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...