Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

new year News!!!

I guess I'm allowed to tell you now, since all the phone calls have been made and emails sent out... my Big new years News! If you read this post "blessings to share with you" then you know my oldest daughter is pregnant and due in May. Well, today we found out from the sonogram that the baby is a Boy! Oh boy, oh joy, another boy! Carter is the most excited of us all! He is so happy he'll have a little boy cousin to play with. As the proud grandma, I'm already calling them "the boys".
What fun lies ahead for us all!

Since finding out just this afternoon, we've already started looking at fabrics for the nursery. I love a good design project and what's more fun than a nursery! She wants the colors to be fairly neutral, with maybe a bit of gray or navy or yellow.

But now that we know boy, I was playing with a bit of baby blue too. There's a great user friendly site I found Carousel Designs that lets you custom design the bedding from the fabrics they offer. So much fun to play with and a great way to visualize the finished product!

I can't wait to get started helping to prepare the perfect nest for this new little one.

I hope your new year is looking as promising as mine. Wishing you all blessings of health, happiness and prosperity in 2011!



3 comments:

  1. That is great news! I'm sure the cousins will be very close. Get well soon so you can enjoy all your blessings coming your way in 2011. Wishing you wonderful health and much happiness!

    p.s. I know exactly how bad this bug is. Take it easy and try not to push yourself too hard. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Can't think of a more exciting way to bring in the New Year. See...it IS going to be a great year! Happy New Year my friend.
    XXOOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! Congratulations! You must be so excited! It's the BEST way to ring in the New Year.

    Hope you're starting to feel better. Take it very easy until you're well or it might come back. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...