Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the stockings were hung...

We needed to add another stocking to the mantel this year...
for guess who?
That's right, Carter of course!

Drew and I still use our childhood stockings! My MIL had hand stitched the girls stockings the year they were born. They are counted-cross-stitched and embroidered. When we started to add to the family we decided on needlepoint, but as no one in the family had the time or talent to do that, we ordered from either LL Bean or Lands End.

When I was looking for Carter's this year I wanted a design that was a bit different from what we already had.

I found this adorable Toy Soldier at Horchow.

I think he's quite pleased with it, don't you?!



2 comments:

  1. He is sooooo sweet! Love the stocking!! Hope you are on the mend. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable and so is he. Carter is one lucky little buddy.

    I am so glad you are feeling well enough to blog!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...