Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Mamma Mia!

I went out on a "girls date night" with GradGirl to see Mamma Mia at the Fox Tuesday night. It was fabulous! We sat in the first row of the Loge which gave us a great perspective for all the dance scenes. We stopped for a drink and an appetizer at the Georgian Terrace before the show, and back there again for a cappuccino afterward. The photo above is the last act when the entire cast comes back out and sings "Waterloo". The audience was on their feet clapping and dancing.
It was such a fun evening! If you get a chance to see it, go!


2 comments:

  1. It's such a fun show. I've seen it more times than I should admit. Golfing Daughter loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter and I would have surely done that if she had stayed in Atlanta. I love the Fox!! Such nights out are so fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...