Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

one more nursery project completed

I bought Kelly this glider chair for her birthday last March 2009, a find from a local consignment store. The cushions were pink chenille, the chair most likely from a baby girls nursery. She wanted to use it in her guest room, which we had done in a seaside theme, so I recovered the cushions to this:It looked great in her guest room.
But now the glider is needed in Carter's nursery, so... I recovered it again.

I covered them in cozy brown minky and made a pillow to coordinate with the dust ruffle.

Everything looks great together. My next project will be to make drapes for the double window out of the same fabrics.

It's all coming together!

linked toand

Blue Cricket Design

6 comments:

  1. it's going to be so soft and cozy! you're so good. ;-)
    did you remove the arms completely? or just to be able to recover it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, that's the cushions staged on my DR chairs, just for the photo op. It's all up in the room at Kelly's house now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have put so much of yourself into these projects. Your little grandbaby is going to be surrounded by love!! I really believe when we make something we give our energy to it. I can tell that room is going to be radiating with love. xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautful! You are so talented!

    Some day I'm going to learn how to sew. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. You have been a busy, busy gal. Everything is just looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...