Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

a "most requested" recipe to share

Ever since my husband had this dip at a friend's house, watching the SEC Championship, it has been his most requested appetizer for any get-together. Perfect for a football game, and easy to whip up, I thought I'd share it with you today. It's one of those recipes that everyone asks you for. Make it for your SuperBowl party and see... enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
{Ingredients}
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or crumbled gorgonzola
2 cans (9.75 oz. each) Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained or 2 cups shredded chicken

you'll need 2 bags of Frito's Scoops to serve with this popular dip!

{ DIRECTIONS}
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and crumbled cheese. Stir in chicken.
Top with a little grated cheddar cheese.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Or microwave, uncovered,
on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.

Serve to your guests, and be ready to pass on the recipe!



7 comments:

  1. My son had this and raved about it on and on and on!! I'll have to make it for him sometime! Thanks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of making this tomorrow! We have everything so far but the Fritos =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I am watching the commercials. So far they are pretty good! I am taking a break from knitting and catching up with my friends in blogland. Have a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Saints win Superbowl 44! A fun game to watch, but the commercials made it even better! Go Budlight, you win in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe! It was a hit with the in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorites!

    Feel free to stop by my Etsy shop for free earring Fridays! http://www.etsy.com/shop/alongfortheride

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...