Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

feelin' special

I received a gift from our BFF's this past weekend. It was a special thank-you from their family for my help in finding their son & wife a new home and their daughter a wedding venue.

I was surprised and touched... and newly introduced to the world of Pandora bracelets and charms, as my gift was a bracelet with the package charm above. Because they said... "I was a gift to them"... awhh so sweet.
I love my new bracelet! I've since been online and to my local store to check out all the little intricate beads they offer to add to your customizable bracelet.
What fun!

I have to admit my little gift package was a bit lonely so...
I had to add a few more myself.
I got the wine basket charm for my love of vino, the angel because I always need someone watching over me, and the queen bee (I couldn't resist) because I'm Queen Bee over at my Bridal Buzz blog.

I'll be wearing it a lot, especially since I can't open the clasp.
But... that's fine with me, I love it!
Thanks again Harvey Family!

do you have a Pandora? Tell me about it


1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm the only one! Too bad , the charms are so fun to collect. You really should check them out!

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...