Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Golf gifts from Etsy

A Golf Gal needs a variety of gifts at hand for any and all impromptu celebrations with her Gal Pals. It may be a special birthday or a gift exchange or breaking a Personal Best score or just a friendly "thinking of you" gift.
I perused the talented artists of Etsy for some delightful gifts that any Golf Gal would love to give or receive! Take a look...

fabric tote by BloominIrisDesigns
for all you pink and preppy golfers

golf club earrings by FlutterByJewelryShop
I want these for Wednesday golf!

set of 10 hand painted tees by JudyCootie
add a little pizazz to your game!

golf cart charm necklace by BlissStreetJewelry
just plain cute!

cosmetic bag by pinkdivagolf
great as a cart bag

hand knit club covers by Knitbyanita
my mom made me a set , love them!
personalized club labels by LittlebeaneBoutique
I need these to ID my own clubs

Take a visit over to Etsy and
support homemade!

happy shopping

1 comment:

my fans say...