Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fab Award goes to...

I'd like to pass on an award to a very deserving blogger...
Pink Martini

of "Pink Martinis and Pearls".
A California girl, pending empty nester with a wonderful family, who has great fashion sense, makes the most delicious looking cupcakes, and writes fun uplifting posts that are a must read (with musical accompaniment too)!
So... Pink Martini, I'd like to give you the...
Fabulous at 50 Blogger Award
Thanks for your delightful insight and your witty way of telling tales, giving us a glimpse into our own memories!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh SJN, how very nice and thoughtful of you! Just what I needed today when I was trying my best to hold up my little corner of the world! What a sweetheart you are! I will proudly display. Who knew 50 could be so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...