Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

positive press

I feel so honored! The Golf Girl of Golf Girl's Diary likes my blog! :-) here's her recent post:

Golf Girl's Monday Meanderings

The amazing wave of new golf blogs continues. So much so that the reconstruction of my lost link list, is still not done. My goal (I assure you) is to have it up by week's end.

In the meantime however, there's one new golf blog that's so cute and so light-hearted I just had to give it a quick shout out. It's called Tales of a Golf Gal, and it's a slice-of-life chronicle by a preppy southerner, a recreational golfer who, I gather, is a wedding planner by trade.
The short pictorial posts are quick and easy to read. They're personal tales...you'll find no rehashing of televised tournaments, or analysis of the latest Nike driver here. I love the design too, with it's textured pages and argyle background, it's a refreshing break from the sterile templates that tend to dominate the golf blog world. It definitely made me want to redesign (or just design) this blog.
For a spirited start to your golf blog reading this week check out Tales of a Golf Gal.

Oh my, I'm blushing... thanks Patricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my fans say...