Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 28, 2009

keep it honest


Golf Rules Made Easy!

- Golf Digest calls it "the best effort yet to decipher the ... Rules of Golf." - Rated 9.0 points out of 10 by PGA Tour Partners Magazine Members.

Every golfer knows the problem—on the course you run into a rules situation that leaves you and your playing companions unsure how to proceed. You only have a few minutes, if not seconds, to find the correct solution. Well, help has arrived. The completely revised, pocket-sized “Golf Rules Quick Reference 2008-2011” provides instant help for golf etiquette in clearing up hazy situations involving the often-confusing Rules of Golf.

The handy, plastic-coated flip guide answers every golf rules question at a glance, as each rules situation is illustrated!

The author has entirely revised and updated “Golf Rules Quick Reference” to include illustrated golf rules that took effect on Jan. 1, 2008.

--Conforms to the new 2008-2011 Rules of Golf --48 pages (the original edition had 40) 4"X6" --More than 170 illustrations (previously 36). Every scenario in the book is illustrated for golf rules at a glance. --Includes the golf rules for golf for both stroke and match play. Great for golf newcomers and golf tips!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Snoots is a walking, talking Book Of Golf Rules, which often drives me to the edge of sanity. Really. I never pay much attention to the rules unless I'm in tournament play. Mr. Snoots however, is always able to tell me what rule I'm breaking. I've always loved breaking the rules, lol.

    I haven't been able to make a decision on the stationery (what can I say? I'm a Libra), so just pick something for me. My initials are EWC & I'll email you the rest (if my computer doesn't freeze up again today).

    ReplyDelete

my fans say...