Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"is it the Indian or the arrows?"

... that's what I was asked when I returned the 1st set of irons my husband bought me at the PGA Tour Superstore, last Christmas. They just didn't do anything more for my game than my 25 year old clubs, and since they have a 30 day playability guarantee, why not . So I tried a few different brands in the cages there, and decided on the Callaways, and have been happy ever since.

"The new Women’s FT Irons are the evolution of Fusion Technology, delivering the utmost in performance and playability in Callaway Golf irons for mid to low handicap players who demand the latest innovation with proven results.

New head shape
Designed to appeal to accomplished players, the thinner topline, higher toe and slightly less offset produce a more traditional look. Extreme Notch Weighting has been added to increase stability.

Tunite Cradle
The high density, proprietary alloy allows Callaway Golf engineers to move an astounding 80 percent of the clubhead’s total weight to the extreme perimeter, creating a higher moment of inertia (MOI) for outstanding forgiveness.

Lightweight Hot Titanium Face
Produces fast ball speeds and allows more weight to be moved to the perimeter for better forgiveness and an increased effective hitting area.

TPU SenSert
A cavity-back insert composed of a chemically engineered thermoplastic urethane that decreases vibration, creating an incredibly solid feel.

Modified Tru-Bore Design
An advanced version of the original Tru-Bore Design, the polycarbonate tip plug at the end of the shaft dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance."

PS... My answer to the salesman when asked "is it the Indian or the arrows", I responded... "this Indian has it in her head that the arrows aren't right for her, so does it really matter." Golf is very much a head game btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my fans say...